Welcome to Phuket – one of the world’s foremost luxury destinations. There is much to do and much to see. Explore a dream vacation by taking a look at a sample itinerary that we prepared for you, of what a luxury trip to Phuket might include.
1. STAY AT A PRIVATE LUXURY VILLA
As your “command post,” or home away from home, you’ll want to be selecting somewhere truly dazzling to be your vacation home in Phuket. Fortunately, Phuket is world leader in the field of exceedingly opulent luxury villas. Every villa is different in style (Asian, Thai, Western, contemporary) so you can choose based on your preference, most of which are huge, beautiful villa – masterfully designed, beautifully constructed and elegantly landscaped – all to yourself and invited guests to enjoy. Most of these villas have a requirement of 3-days minimum stay, with rental rates ranging from US$ 1,000 up to US$ 5,000 per night.
What to expect:
– A stunning view of the ocean and/or surrounding foothills
– Massive private infinity swimming pool to take a plunge and chill
– Dedicated staff (maids, chefs, manager) to help you with just about anything you need while staying at the villa
– A private cinema, entertainment, and/or games room for you to enjoy after a long day of being out under the sun
– Incredibly comfortable rooms and suites to rest and retire at night
Other things to do:
Enjoying the wonders of Phuket from the sundeck of your own private luxury villa is an experience second to none. Whether you find a beautiful villa a stones throw from the beach, or a secluded palace tucked in the forested hills, the range of experiences offered from the flourishing private villa industry in Phuket is plentiful and welcoming to all tastes.
2. GO ISLAND HOPPING WITH YOUR OWN CHARTERED LUXURY YACHT
Phuket is a beautiful place in itself: but one of the features it takes much of its appeal from is the stunning sea which surrounds it from every angle. For anyone curious about the wonders just offshore, there are plenty of ways to access these secluded paradises. But by far the most luxurious option is a private chartered luxury yacht. Step onboard a true marvel of modern engineering and technology to cruise the waves in style and comfort.
Chief among the offshore attractions are the various satellite islands which are not too far from the coast of Phuket. Some of the more popular destinations include:
– The Phi Phi Islands: Two islands, Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Lee, make up the humble Phi Phi Islands. About 45 minutes from Phuket by speedboat, these islands offer a true glimpse into an unspoiled paradise. While a beautiful sight from the sea, anyone who wants to come ashore at Phi Phi will be greeted by some stunning white sand beaches.
– Similan Islands: Counted as one of the worlds foremost destinations for diving, the Similan islands are located about 84 kilometers north-west of Phuket. The islands themselves are composed of nine heavily forested islands with some beautiful beaches along the coast. The area is now a national park of Thailand and one of the most well-known groups of islands in the Andaman Sea.
– Other beautiful attractions and islands you can visit are Phang Nga Bay, Koh Lanta, Rok Nok Island, Koh Racha, and many more.
These are just a few of the many wonders the Andaman Sea has to offer within a reasonable distance from Phuket. Truly an incredible place to explore the sea!
3. TOUR PHUKET WITH YOUR OWN PRIVATE CAR AND DRIVER
There is no shortage of incredible things to see and do touring Phuket’s towns, roadways and countrysides. Whether you have a flair for immersion in nature, an interest in the local culture and history, or a craving to shop and soak up the nightlife: Phuket can provide. Some of the many attractions and things to do include:
– Phuket Town: From nightlife to historical sites, Phuket Town provides plenty to see and down. Visit Old Phuket Town for a walk through living history.
– Kata Viewpoint: A stunning destination and a favorite photo opportunity, Kata Viewpoint offers a commanding view of Kata Noi, Kata Yai and Karon beaches.
– Wat Chalong: A large Buddhist temple, Wat Chalong is a favorite destination for sightseers and religious scholars alike.
– Visit Phuket’s white beaches – Surin, Bangtao, Patong, Karon, Kata, and many more.
– Visit and watch the show at Fantasea in Kamala
– Visit the Big Buddha
With so much to see and do, it is essential to get a well planned itinerary together in order to get the most out of your stay in Phuket. This is just a sample of what such a plan might look like. Take some time to do some research and find what tickles your fancy the most.