An absolute prime among the line of villas sitting on Phuket’s Cape Yami on the east coast, Villa Amaravida exudes elegance and tropical resplendence overlooking Phang Nga Bay. The villa’s overall motif is inspired by Scandinavian architecture incorporated with Thai’s traditional roots. Out front, the Thai-gabled roof gives it away while the interiors scream minimalism with its clean lines and marble and wooden details.
Undoubtedly one of the finest properties on the island of Phuket, Villa Mayavee is a true architectural gem. This luxury private vacation home rental offers a contemporary home away from home set amidst the incredible lush forest on a secluded peninsula in Kamala.
Situated on the scenic east coast in Cape Yamu, this 4-bedroom luxury villa in Phuket boasts a beautiful panoramic view of the ocean and surrounding foothills. One of the finest luxury holiday homes in Phuket, Villa Padma is in an ideal location to enjoy everything the island has to offer but far away enough to enjoy island serenity.
This beachfront 7-bedroom villa blends spectacular features and retreat-style relaxation; a combination that creates an unparalleled villa experience you will ever have. A red-carpet A-lister on the Phuket villa rentals circuit, Villa Amarapura is designed to provide every guests an abundance of luxury amenities.
Villa Analaya is located in the exclusive Laemson Estate on Phuket’s Millionaire’s Mile. It is situated on a small peninsula near the mesmerizing Kamala Beach, which means that you have a gorgeous sea-facing view and stretches of white sand awaiting you. You can see the turquoise waterfront of the Andaman through the thicket of green palms.
One of the most coveted villas in Phuket, Villa Verai offers a unique combination of scenic beauty, top-notch amenities, and breathtaking architecture. Located in the gated Cape Yamu estate, this 4,500-square meter expanse offers complete exclusivity for its guests. It can comfortably accommodate up to 12 adults.
Those seeking a place of natural, resplendent beauty and ultimate repose should look no further as a quiet jewel sits tucked along Phuket’s magnificent coastline — Villa Purissara. The sparkling luxury villa is located within Laemson Estate, in Phuket’s famed Millionaire’s Mile. With an extensive 3,200 square-meter property all yours during your stay, this luxurious holiday home showcases the Andaman Sea’s jaw-dropping vista in full view. Its five bedroom suites are more than enough to house large groups in this tropical paradise.
A luxurious 6-bedroom villa to rent in Phuket, situated on the east coast facing the amazing Phang Nga bay, Villa Ocean’s 11 is one of the finest luxury villas for rent in Phuket with its tasteful artistic but minimalistic decor, flawless furnishings, the breathtaking views, and a beach on its front.
Villa Paradiso, a new luxury villa rental nestled on a hilltop in Naithon Beach area in Phuket. It boasts an outdoor infinity pool with stunning ocean view. For those who prefer the indoors, there is a living room adjacent to the pool with foldable glass panes that provides an uninterrupted breathtaking panoramic view of the ocean…
An exclusive estate perched on the luxurious Cape Yamu peninsula on Phuket’s idyllic east coast, the stunning Villa Sawarin is a 9-bedroom vacation-stay beauty; combining contemporary design with charming Thai style to create a splendidly relaxing retreat overlooking the Andaman Sea.
Need more options? We have gathered a database of villas in Phuket and have inspected every detail of each property. Let us know your requirements and we will find the perfect villa for you.
Luxury Phuket villa rentals are privately-owned luxury homes built in prime locations on the island that are made available for short-term holiday rental. The concept of private villa rentals is to provide luxury accommodation in Phuket to high-end travelers but also offering utmost privacy and comforts of home.
Phuket, being Thailand’s largest island, boasts a myriad of exciting and exotic places worth visiting. Its towns and districts all share a part of its geographic treasures, be it gorgeous beaches, party hubs, yachting facilities, or lush tropical forests. Luxury villas, of course, are situated in the best areas that the island has to offer.
1. Cape Yamu – Though many of the Phuket’s key commercial areas are found on the western coast, the spectacularly exclusive Cape Yamu estate stands as a prime spot for luxury villas on the east coast and all of Phuket. The cape’s northern side offers a view of Phang Nga Bay’s limestone cliffs and a secluded stretch of beach. In addition to its impressive natural terrain, the privately owned peninsula also hosts a world-class resort, a dock, spa and fitness, restaurants, and other 5-star facilities. Best Recommendation: Villa Amarapura
2. Kamala – The lush hills of Kamala is home to Phuket’s famous Millionaire’s Mile, a stretch of coastal land hosting properties and luxury villas of the island’s elite. Kamala is considered as a quieter alternative to Patong, the island most popular beach just a few kilometers away. Popular places include the HQ Beach Club, the Cafe Del Mar, and world-renowned Phuket Fantasea Show. Best Recommendation: Villa Analaya
3. Surin – Further north next to Kamala is the beach area of Surin. Despite being a popular area among tourists, Surin still enjoys a laid-back coastal village feel. The area is notable for its selection of luxury spas, resorts, and private Phuket luxury villas and residences. Best Recommendation: Villa Yang Som
4. Bangtao – Bangtao boasts a marvelous 6-kilometer stretch of white sand and is famous for its dining options and lively night scene. The iconic Catch Beach Club is located here along with other trendy establishments that appeal to the young and young at heart. There are also plenty of fun-filled activities during the day which you can enjoy while admiring one of the most scenic beaches in all of Phuket.
5. Naithon – One of Phuket’s most well-kept secrets, Nai Thon is hidden behind the verdant canopy of Surinat National Park, the island’s last remaining wilderness. Due to its seclusion and the beauty of the coastal landscape, Nai Thon is a coveted location for luxury private villa rentals. Despite its distance from Patong, the neighborhood enjoys close proximity to the Phuket International Airport. Best Recommendation: Villa Paradiso
6. Natai – As the search for undiscovered pieces of paradise grow more and more, tourists begin to give attention to outlying areas of Phuket such the beautiful Natai beach. Located on the eastern coast of Phang Nga province, Natai is a promise of peace and serenity far from the crowds. With strict rules in land development, the area only hosts a handful of top-notch properties that share the land with Thailand’s virgin forests.
Every luxury villa has a character and a set of features different from others. And these factors are vital considerations in choosing the right villa where you are to spend your holiday.
Size and Number of Bedrooms
The size of the villa, or more specifically, the number of bedrooms available, is a constant variable. Villa rentals are ideal for families and groups where everyone can be together under a single roof without having to share the facilities with strangers. Although smaller villas for rent are available on the island, such as a 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, or 3-bedroom, The Luxury Signature only features villas with a minimum of 4 bedrooms with a maximum of having 10 bedrooms. The bigger villas, however, may be available to rent with fewer bedrooms that can be ideal for smaller families or couples. Contact our villa specialist regarding this option.
Design and Architecture
Luxury villas in Phuket have their unique architecture and design concepts. Many of them are inspired by traditional Thai houses or exhibit an elegant contemporary look. Often too, it is a fusion of these two concepts – traditional and modern. Private villas may also be treated as an expression of their owner’s own personality or taste which gives them an even more interesting character, becoming one-of-a-kind works of art with quite a story to tell.
Location and Setting
As much as the actual building, their topographic setting is also a significant selling point for any luxury villa. Whether perched on a dramatic clifftop, cascading down a forested hillside, or touching the very edge of a charming beach, these lavish properties all boast truly exquisite locations and views that will take the breath out of anyone who would set foot within their walls.
When it comes to classic Thai beach destinations, Phuket is the pinnacle of popularity amongst the luxury traveler set. It is no surprise that Phuket, with its magnificent choice of luxury villa vacation rentals, is the ultimate villa stay destination, not only in Thailand but in Southeast Asia.
Thailand’s biggest holiday hotspot and, with its own international airport, Phuket is easy to reach from Bangkok and beyond. Phuket seduces visitors with an enticing combination of incredible beaches, wonderful dining, and action-packed activities, with plenty to see, do, and experience; all bathed in beautifully sunny days. In fact, Phuket delivers the best of all vacation worlds, whether you are looking for a relaxing retreat, cultural adventure or fun-filled watersports on the Andaman Sea.
What makes Phuket unique is how it has grown up to cater to luxury villa guests whilst still retaining a sense of hideaway luxury. Phuket has it all, with white sandy beaches to lounge on and sparkling clear waters to explore with scuba diving and snorkeling, fishing, cruises, and island hopping. On land, Phuket’s Sino-Portuguese Old Town is a slice of true Thai heritage with its shophouses and interesting boutiques. Away from the beach, Phuket’s mountainous landscape is home to treetop adventures and safaris too.
One really impressive element to renting a luxury villa in Phuket is the appetizing array of fine-dining experiences with evenings of al fresco dinners by the sea. Phuket serves up world-class menus in gourmet restaurants in stunning locations, cooked up by chefs from Michelin star restaurants.
To help you understand what makes luxury villa Phuket rental an ideal choice of accommodation for your next luxury vacation and to provide more insight into how we deliver our services, we have compiled some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) as a basic guide. Whether it is your first time to book a Phuket villa or if it is your first time booking with The Luxury Signature, these pointers will help you in making the right decision towards your dream holiday experience.
1. Are there staff at the villa and is it inclusive in the rental?
All our villas in Phuket come with a dedicated staff and is already inclusive in the rental. As part of our standards, each villa in our collection employs the services of a professional chef, an English-speaking villa manager, housekeepers, and a dedicated guest experience specialist. With an extra cost, guests may also opt for additional staff such as butlers, drivers, private masseuse, baby sitters, fitness trainers, yoga instructors, and more.
2. Is food included in the rental?
The food is not inclusive in the rental rate. Although some Phuket villas may provide complimentary continental breakfast in their rental packages. You may choose to do the shopping yourself or you may simply ask the villa staff to do it for you for an additional fee of up to 20% of the total price of the goods bought. The villa staff will know where to find the freshest ingredients and must-try delicacies around the area. The villa’s dedicated chef too will gladly delight you with fine restaurant-quality dishes any time while you are at the villa.
3. Do we share the villa with other guests?
The entire property and all its facilities are exclusive for your use throughout the duration of your stay. Complete privacy and exclusivity are some of the key advantages of renting a private villa in Phuket. In fact, private villa rentals are considered the best accommodations in Phuket, particularly if you are traveling with family or group of friends.
4. What are the facilities found in Phuket luxury villas?
Phuket luxury villas combine the usual comforts found in any beloved home with the amenities found in a 5-star resort. All of our villas come with spectacular swimming pools and other top-notch facilities which may include state-of-the-art cinemas, gyms, spa facilities, saunas, jacuzzis, game rooms, play areas, poolside pavilions, private tennis courts, mini-golf courses, and more.
5. What is the price range for a Phuket villa rental?
The prices of villa rentals in Phuket vary widely depending on the size of the villa, the amenities offered, the length of stay, and other factors. Rates also change in line with the tourist seasons. Prices are higher during peak seasons and go down during low seasons. Based on all these variables, our luxury Phuket villa rentals may range from 1000 USD to 15,000 USD. Our collection only enlists the most top-rated villas in prime destinations, guaranteeing that you will experience the ultimate villa vacation experience you deserve.
6. What is the best way to choose the right villa for me?
There are many factors to consider when choosing the right villa for your holiday – the setting and location, the size of the group, the amenities, the view, the ambiance, and much much more. The good news is that we can make decision-making much simpler for guests. Our team of highly trained villa specialists will gladly assist in narrowing down the selection and making sure that all preferences and requirements are met to find the perfect villa for you. Simply drop us a message or give us a call using the details in our Contact Us page.