- Property type: Chalet
- Destination: Niseko
- Bedrooms: 6, 5, 4, 3, 2
- Bathrooms: 6
- Guests: 15
- Property Size: 364 sqm
- Chalet Features: Balcony with BBQ grill , BOSE sound system , Fully Equiped Kitchen , Gaming console , Gas fireplace , High-Speed WiFi , Hinoki bathtubs , Indoor gaming , Japanese Bath/Onsen , Laundry facilities , Media room , Private heated garage , Ski and boots rack , Ski Dry Room
- Bedrooms Count: 6
- Status: Available
One of the most incredible stays in Japan’s ski-destination Niseko, located at the lower end of Hirafu Village, the six-bedroom Zekkei is a spectacular three-level chalet that affords outstanding views of Japan’s Mount Yotei. With an exterior that has the feel of a log cabin retreat, the interior is spacious with inspiring big-window views. Glamorous design touches add real style elements too.
The open-plan living and dining space on the three-level chalet’s main floor has a standout lounge area with a high vaulted ceiling and big floor-to-ceiling windows with wooden frames and wood ceilings that create a warmly natural look.
A marble fireplace, heated timber floor, 40″ flatscreen TV, and big sofa seating create a cozy atmosphere while the room feels like floating in the air and is part of the scenery outdoors. A balcony with a barbecue looks out over the vast forest landscape. The living area leads to a fully-equipped kitchen with bar-stool seating around a kitchen island and a beautiful Siberian elm dining table.
Room configurations are king-size and single, and a children’s room with four bunk beds and a single bed so that Zekkei can accommodate up to 15 guests, with each room having an ensuite bathroom. Three bedrooms house a wonderfully traditional Japanese Hinoki bathtub with glorious views, while one of the guest rooms has a balcony.
As well as a ski dry room for wet gear after a fun day on the slopes, the chalet boasts a media and entertainment room with a sofa and balcony, keeping guests engaged with a 50″ flatscreen TV, PS3, and Xbox 360 gaming.
Luxury is enhanced with a concierge service, in-chalet massage, and in-chalet catering, along with grocery delivery and a wine menu.
Back To View All: Niseko Chalet Rentals
Master Bedroom — King size bed or 2 single beds; Mount Yotei & forest view; Large Japanese Hinoki bathtub; Working desk; Seating for 2 persons with coﬀee table; Walking closet; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with double rain shower, double vanities, and separate Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 1 — King size bed; Mount Yotei & forest view; Balcony; Closet; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with Japanese Hinoki bathtub, rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 2 —King size bed or 2 single beds; Forest view; Closet; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 3 — King size bed or 2 single beds; Forest view; Closet; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Guest Bedroom 4 — King size bed or 2 single beds; Forest view; Closet; Working desk; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with Japanese Hinoki bathtub, rain shower, vanity, and separate Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
Children’s Room — 2 Bunk Beds + 1 single bed; Closet; Seating for 2 persons with coﬀee table; Central heating; Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & shower, vanity, and Japanese toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Slippers
- Total Chalet Size ‐ 364 sqm
- Total of 6 bedrooms with 6 ensuite bathrooms
- 1 Master bedroom (1 King size bed or 2 Single Beds)
- 4 Guest bedrooms (4 King size beds or 1 King + 6 Single beds)
- 1 Children bedroom ( 2 Bunk beds + 1 Single bed)
- Living and Dining area
- View of Mount Yotei and surrounding forest
- Fully equipped western‐style kitchen
- Gas fireplace
- Balcony with BBQ grill
- Media room
- Apple TV
- Gaming console
- Free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the chalet
- 2 ﬂat screen TVs
- BOSE sound system
- Selection of books, DVDs, and CDs
- 3 Japanese Hinoki bathtubs
- Private heated garage
- Ski & boot racks
- Laundry facilities
Ski Dry Room — Ski & boot racks; Seating for 6 persons; Central heating
- For stay of 8 nights or longer, there is a mid‐stay cleaning service in the middle of stay/4th night stay (cleaning of whole house including change of linens, bathroom, and vacuum cleaning)
- Complimentary use of a HiAce Van from 17th of December 2022 to 12th of March 2023. (Both a valid international driving license issued by a signatory to the 1949 Geneva Convention and a valid driving license from your home country are required.)
- Complimentary one set of tea and coﬀee
- Complimentary hand soap, body soap, shampoo, clothes detergent, dish detergent, and sponges.
- Guest Experience services
- Free local calls
- Airport transfer (extra charge)
- Car hire (extra charge)
- Van with driver upon request (extra charge)
- Baby cot, high chair & safety gate for stairs (extra charge)
- In‐house massage (extra charge)
- In‐house catering & groceries delivery (extra charge)
- Wine Menu with a selection of champagne, red, white and rosé wine (extra charge)
- First Aid Kit
|From||To||Minimum Stay||6 Bedrooms|
All above rates are per night.
We take the security and safety of our hosts and guests very seriously. We strongly recommend that you secure a holiday rental insurance when you book one of our chalets. During the booking process, you will be asked in the form whether you opt for insurance or not. Read more about Insurance Policy.
|NAME||DISTANCE BY KM|
|Nearest Airport||NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT||110 KM|
|Nearest Train Station||HIRAFU STATION||5.5 KM|
|Nearest Ski Lift||NISEKO MT. RESORT GRAND HIRAFU||1.5 KM|
|Nearest Golf||NISEKO VILLAGE GOLF COURSE||9 KM|
|Nearest Restaurant||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.7 KM|
|Nearest Bar||NISEKO HIRAFU||0.7 KM|
|Nearest Gym||AYA NISEKO||1 KM|
|Nearest Tennis Court||SUN SPORTS NISEKO||1 KM|
|Nearest Supermarket||THE NISEKO SUPERMARKET & DELI||1 KM|
User Review( votes)