Perfectly blending natural and industrial appeal, Chalet Lamartine is built for the affluent clientele. With three levels of space, bedrooms are found on each floor, all 6 of them, with the master suite situated on the second level, complete with a private balcony overlooking the outdoor pool and the lush scenery that surrounds.
Located right in the heart of Megève, top gourmet restaurants and shops are within walking distance. The center is only but a mere 450 meters away, offering convenience and accessibility to Chalet Lamartine’s guests.
Originally built in the ’60s, the chalet was renovated in 2017. Mixing the old and new, the chalet is a charming, rustic, luxury abode that retains its old-world appeal, but newly designed to meet the needs of the modern generation.
You will find grey-colored furniture, appliances, and furnishings all around the interiors of the chalet, with a distinctly modern and contemporary style. It’s quite a contrast to the chalet’s original wooden structure but provides a trendy and chic aesthetic that perfectly complements the elements.
The living room and dining room feature an open plan concept, and the glass staircase creates a futuristic sense to an otherwise old-school living area.
With an outdoor pool available in the summer, an outdoor Jacuzzi, and an area for alfresco dining, this is the spot to relax and enjoy when the sun is out and the weather is warm. The pool area is surrounded and protected by trees, offering an exclusive and private area where you can sunbathe and unwind.
Additionally, the Chalet Lamartine features facilities to provide hours of fun and entertainment. A fitness gym is available for fitness buffs, while a cinema room offers a cozy and relaxing place to relax and watch some films after a full day out on the slopes. Daily housekeeping also makes sure everything is spic and span when you get back after a day of exploring Megève.
Aside from its prime location, Chalet Lamartine’s true value lies in the luxurious comfort, relaxation, and pampering services it provides once you step inside.
Back To View All: Megève Luxury Chalets
Guest Bedroom 1 (Level 0) — Double bed; TV; Double Sink; Bathtub; Shower; Toilet; Towel dryer
Guest Bedroom 2 (Level 0) — Double bed; TV; Shower; Toilet; Hairdryer; Towel dryer
Guest Bedroom 3 (Level 1) — Double bed (separable); TV;
Master Bedroom (Level 1) — Double bed; TV; Double sink; Bathtub; Shower; Towel dryer
Guest Bedroom 4 (Level 2) — Double bed; TV; Double sink; Shower; Toilet; Towel dryer;
Guest Bedroom 5 (Level 2) — Double bed (separable); TV; Double sink; Shower; Towel dryer
- Total Chalet Size – 325 sqm
- Total of 6 bedrooms with a total of 6 bathrooms
- 1 Master bedrooms (1 double bed)
- 5 Guest bedrooms (5 double beds)
- Spacious living room and dining area with fireplace
- WiFi throughout the chalet
- Fully-equipped open kitchen
- Home theater
- DVD player
- Bluetooth speaker
- Fitness room
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Outdoor swimming pool (Summer only)
- Ski room
- Boot heater
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking area
- Wood fireplace
- Laundry room
- Safety deposit boxes
- Daily housekeeping
- Housekeeper (3 hours a day)
- Guest Experience service
- Personal chef for tea time, breakfast, lunch OR dinner for half board stays, otherwise, extra charges apply.
- Butler (extra charge)
- Childcare and babysitting (extra charge)
- Yoga, sports instructor, beauty treatments, hairdresser and massages (extra charge)
- Dry cleaning service (extra charge)
- Ski lessons and passes (extra charge)
- Ski and snowboarding equipment + Delivery (extra charge)
- Transportation services upon request (extra charge)
- Welcome reception at the chalet
- Gourmet welcome basket
- Fresh flowers (during winter only)
- Champagne (during winter only)
- Toiletries in every bathroom
- End of stay cleaning
- Beds are made upon guest arrival
- Linens (towels and sheets)
- Change of linens in the middle of stay
We take the security and safety of our hosts and guests very seriously. We strongly recommend that you secure a holiday rental insurance when you book one of our chalet. During the booking process, you will be asked in the form whether you opt for insurance or not. Read more about Insurance Policy.
|NAME||DISTANCE BY KM|
|Nearest Airport||MEGÈVE AIRPORT||6 KM|
|Nearest Train Station||SALLANCHES STATION||14 KM|
|Nearest Ski Lift||TÉLÉCABINE DU CHAMOIS||750 M|
|Nearest Ski Slope||LA PISTE DU CALVAIRE||450 M|
|Distance to Center||–||450 M|
User Review( votes)