In the world of luxury villa vacations, certainly in Southeast Asia, bathing is a de-stressing ritual, a wonderfully relaxing experience, and quite simply a joy. Whether you are soaking in an extra deep tub with an incredible view for one or sharing a romantic bubble bath for two, your villa bathroom adds an extra dimension of luxury and indulgence to your stay; a revitalizing, meditative space from which you emerge anew.
Wake up to a perfect day in a beautiful setting with a refreshing shower or after a sunshine day before enjoying sundowners by the infinity pool. Step into a gorgeous bathroom in a splendid vacation villa in a dream location.
Pure, unadulterated bliss, here are 7 Spa Style Villa Bathrooms that redefine bathing from Phuket to Koh Samui and Bali.
1. Villa Amarapura in Phuket has a glitz and glamor that gives it real A-list style and that definitive ‘X factor’. Each of the seven bedroom villa’s eight bathrooms embraces a spa concept design and is its own feature with high-quality star appeal. Round and oval freestanding tubs, funky lights and mosaic tiles, plus an adjoining walk-in closet room in the master bedroom, gives these bathrooms an avant-garde feel.
2. Villa Praana in Koh Samui is a perfect hilltop retreat with six bedrooms and eight wonderful bathrooms. Each of the modern bathrooms is a relaxing space that inspires contemplation, with the same mellow design and palette as the rest of this restful villa. The al fresco freestanding tub in a gorgeous garden setting is simply sublime.
3. Villa Kalyana at Phuket Royal Marina is a contemporary holiday home at one of the most stylish addresses in Phuket. To match its modern, upmarket ambiance each bathroom is designed in a totally individual, contemporary style with every en suite boasting a wonderfully state-of-the-art whirlpool bath.
4. Villa Kaba Kaba is a beautiful eight bedroom, eight bathroom rural country villa set in an expanse of greenery. The master bedroom bathroom exudes the same bold design befitting a villa on royal lands in Bali. The al fresco tub has the look of a Roman baths in a lovely garden setting. There is also a bath for before and after any in-villa spa treatments too.
5. The Mansions by Bvlgari is a swish resort of one, three and five bedroom mansions. Sleek, sophisticated, and uber-cool to match the high-end Bulgari brand, the master bedroom has a huge square tub with walls clad in warm-toned exotic stone. Bvlgari bathroom products and outdoor showers add an extra luxe appeal to an already impressively sophisticated bathroom and villa space.
6. Villa Khayangan is probably the most romantic villa estate in Bali with its soaring clifftop location with panoramic Indian Ocean views. The Majaphit suite’s bathroom is truly magical with a huge block of teak wood holding a gorgeous sink carved out of one piece of river rock. A big black terrazzo bathtub looks out to sea through a glass wall and is lined with black river stones from Sumatra. Another suite is divine with a covered bathtub floating in a pool by a waterfall. Simply stunning.
7. Villa Horizon is a luxurious six bedroom, nine bathroom hillside hideaway in Phuket with the ultimate bathtub with a view. The whole of the master bedroom, including the bathroom, looks out to the most incredible seascape through full-length windows; dramatically framing the beauty of the coast from its spectacular vantage point.